How to check your Presearch NFT rewards, claim, mint and view them.
Limited Edition Presearch Hardware Nodes and NFTs – Announcement of Node Operator NFTs
Presearch ‘Road to Mainnet’ NFTs – Announcement of NFTs by Presearch on 31 Dec 2021
First Presearch NFT drop breakdown – Additional information and criteria on 10 Jan 2022
This guide is to help you easily check if you have been rewarded NFTs from Presearch, claim your rewards including minting them and finally how to view them.
Presearch provided detail as per the following on 31st Dec 2021
Presearch awarded node operators and community members NFTs, snapshots were taken for those that qualify based upon the criteria announced here.
Previous to this you needed to provide an ETH-compatible web 3.0 wallet address, your next step is to check if you have been rewarded any NFTs, claim them, mint and view them.
How to check if I have been rewarded an NFT and Mint it
The easiest way to check if you have been rewarded an NFT is via the following link:
- Connect your wallet, ensure the wallet address you provided as the criteria previous to the snapshot is correct and press connect.
Any NFT you have been rewarded will now show up in ‘available to claim’ as per below
2. Next click on it to Mint it, as it mentions below each NFT (Click to mint)
At this stage, you may be asked to swap networks, MetaMask was used in our claim and mint and therefore we allowed it within MetaMask to swap networks, if you’re using a different wallet you may need to check if have Polygon network added and activated.
3. Minted, hopefully, it’s as easy as that and it will confirm with you that’s it’s being minted. You have now claimed and minted your NFT.
How do I view my Presearch NFTs?
We’re only going to cover if you used a MetaMask wallet here however, every wallet should take the same approach to view your NFT.
Now that your NFT is minted to your wallet address, let’s head over to opensea described as the worlds first and largest NFT marketplaces.
- Login to OpenSea and select MetaMask as login
- Authorise in MetaMask
- View your Presearch NFT *make sure to check your Hidden as per below image.